Monday, April 5, 2010

My Rewards, My Globe

Globe Rewards

Now – active Globe prepaid subscribers may enjoy exciting rewards and more by simply using and being with Globe!
  • Earn points every time you reload
  • The longer you stay on Globe, the more points you get
  • Enjoy freebies and discounts because you’re on Globe
A. General Mechanics
How to Join
  • Lahat ng active Globe prepaid subscribers ay kasali sa My Rewards. My Globe.
  • No registration required.
  • Libre ang membership sa program.
Program Duration
  • Ang My Rewards. My Globe. ay isang permanenteng programa handog ng Globe na mag-sisimula sa April 4, 2010   
How to Earn Points
  • May libreng points na makukuha bawat reload
  • Mas madaming libreng points kapag tumatagal sa Globe
How to Redeem Points
  • Pwedeng gamitin ang points para mag-redeem ng mga exciting rewards
  • Just text REDEEM ITEM CODE to 4438 for free
Rewards delivery
  • Matatanggap ang redeemed Globe products within 24 hours
  • Kapag ibang items ang iyong ire-redeem, ito ay i-dedeliver sa inyong nominated address within 30 days
How to Check your Available Points
  • Pwedeng malaman kung may sapat na points ka para mag-redeem ng reward via text
  • Text BAL to 4438 for free
How to Share Points
  • Pwedeng mag-share ng points sa pamilya at kaibigan na naka-Globe/Tattoo/TM para makakuha ng mas malaking reward
  • Just txt SHARE AMT 09XXXXXXXXX to 4438
  • Php 1/transaction
  • Hanggang 5 transactions/day
B. My Rewards. My Globe. Catalogues
1. Rewards
  • Para malaman kung ano ang mga rewards na pwedeng i-redeem gamit ang points: Simply txt ITEMS to 4438 for free
  • May pagpipilian kang mga Globe products at iba pang exciting rewards sa aming catalogue
2. Discounts & Freebies
  • May discounts at freebies sa aming partner stores para sa members ng My Rewards. My Globe. without any reload or points needed
  • Mag-download lang ng mobile coupon at ipakita sa aming partner stores
  • To download a mobile coupon, just txt DISCOUNT STORE CODE to 4438 for free
  • Para sa kumpletong listahan ng aming partner stores, just txt DISCOUNTS to 4438 for free
You can text REWARDS to 4438 for free information anytime!

3 comments:

  1. I tried redeeming my earned points but i always received error msg saying "u're request can't be processed as of the moment. You may have entered an invalid keyword, or the reward you tried redeeming is temporarily deacPls." This is kinda frustrating & I'm beginning to think to change my service provider. I know that I'm doing the rt thing to redeem it bec I'm following the correct format & the correct code. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. me also.. I've tried redeeming my points and yet the 4438 replies me "Sorry, your request can't be processed as of the moment. You may have entered an invalid keyword, or the reward you tried redeeming is temporarily deactivated." F*ck that reward thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the matter? why it didn't work at all? please I'm counting on this reward points. can one of the Globe staff respond to us?

    ReplyDelete